The JLR-31 GPS compass continues the success of its predecessor, reaching a new level of performance and stability with many new features and enhancements. This system is also known as a 3D Dynamic Sensor™, which besides giving heading information, is designed to provide highly accurate information of the ships movement in all axis.
- 7-inch high visibility display
- Roll, pitch, rate of turn and heave integrated
- IMO type-approved as Transmitting Heading Device(THD) and Satellite navigator(GPS)
- High speed tracking response (ROT 45°/sec)
- Wide range of new display modes available
- Dynamic heading accuracy 0.25° rms